Make a Booking
Our Hybrid approach caters for your immediate assessment, treatment and ongoing progressive program to ensure we reach your goals and get you stronger, healthier and pain free!
Book a Hybrid appointment for the length of time you need and leave a comment in the text box with a short description of the type of treatment you would like and the areas causing issues/pain.
Insurance: Hybrid Health Physiotherapy is registered to selected medical insurance companies (WPA, Aviva & Vitality Health), simply book using the insurance tab below ensure to put the following details: Insurance policy number, claim code & sessions included.
Pre-Paid Vouchers: Simply select the 'Gift Voucher' tab and select the time you would like and place your code in the box!To buy a Gift Voucher click here!
What to expect in the appointment:
1) We listen to you - it helps understand the cause of pain/injury & your goals!
2) Carry out a full assessment below and above the injured/painful area
3) Educate you on the possible diagnosis, then go through a specifically crafted treatment plan that offers a mixture of modalities such as a bespoke exercise plan, sports massage, acupuncture or dry cup therapy where clinically reasoned.
4) The bespoke rehabilitation exercise program is provided on our Hybrid Health Physio App, where you can see your exercise programs & track your progress!
5) Or you can request specific treatments such as sports massage
Terms & Conditions
Being a small independent business, the following cancellation terms are in place to protect the business and to enable other clients to book the space in advance.
There is a 48 hour cancellation policy; cancelling your appointment under this time frame or do not show, the 50% deposit will be taken in full. If you cancel or do not attend your appointment within 24hrs of the the appointment, you will be charged the full service price.
If you have a proven COVID test or an emergency situation, this will be discussed with your clinician on an individual basis.
Please do not attend if you are unwell or if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
If you feel more comfortable please feel free to wear a face covering